The longest traffic ordeal

- 05.23
advertise here
Hi. My name is Mira. I live in Ampang and working in Putrajaya. I travel about 80km daily from home to work and back. A year of working in Putrajaya,i never complaint about the daily traffic until last week, 4th Sept 2012. Some anniversary gift of 1 yr in Putrajaya.

Ha....dramatik tak intro. Heheh

It was my 2nd day of puasa enam. I planned to berbuka at home. The rain has come pouring since afternoon and i have predicted the bad traffic. But not to this extend. Usually, before heading home i will check the @kltrafficupdate tweets to plan my way home. Looking at the tweets on that day, it was congested everywhere so i decided to take my usual route rather than MEX highway.

I left the office about 6.20pm. The congestion started from putrajaya. It took me a good 1 hour to get to the UPM exit. But it was a stand still traffic there. So i move on to kajang-putrajaya exit. The traffic was fine until after the toll. After passing the barrier, im stuck in the stand still traffic for another 1.5 hours.

I had 2 packet of biscuits and water for breakfast. Im hungry, im tired, i just wanted to get home. A lot of drivers made diversion to south to escape the non moving traffic. The soon after all diverted to south, me and 2 other car finally made our way to plus hway. To my surprise, it was another stand still traffic but.....no vehicles were allowed to pass through. There it was, the biggest kolam renang on road ever.

I was shocked. Rasa macam dlm movie huahua.

I was diverted to south, and suddenly i don't know how to go home. Few friends called up to check whether i was ok. I don't know why i didn't stop for a meal at the rest area. I guess that i don't want to leave my car. I just wanna go home.

Worse come to worse i'll go to airport coz stud is there. But that didn't happen la. Otak drama sekejap.

Zig zagging on the road finally at 10.30pm, i am home. I could kiss the gate if i want to but i was too exhausted to even pull the handbrake. Haha.

Anyway, thx to ppl who entertained my drama on that day. U know who u are. 2 keping gambar untuk tatapan kongsi drama beramai.


Advertisement
 

Start typing and press Enter to search