House Secretary

- 05.10
advertise here
I am the house secretary,my mom's personal assistant, middle person to the siblings and a control freak type A-. House secretary works around the clock,around the world too. Typical scenario usually goes like this...

Mom usually ask me to call the siblings,arrange family gathering and etc. The siblings usually goes through me when they can't reach mom. Puan Pengarah memang susah nak contact kadang2. Hehehe

And the latest addition is my sister in law,Lila. By mistake,Lila wanted to call Fifi,but called me instead.

Lila: eh girl. Sy nak call fifi ni,tercall awak pulak. Awak tolong call fifi bgtau sy ada depan ED
Me: ok. *call fifi right away*

Me: fi,lila call dia kata tunggu depan ED
Fifi: kenapa lila call awak plak? Ok awak call mama,bgtau lila ada depan ED
Me: pulak. *call mama*

Me: ma,lila tunggu depan ED
Mama: ok. *5mins later* eh mama tak jumpa pun lila. Sms sket no yg lila call awak td
Me: *sms away...

Job done. I'm not complaining,but I found this funny. It is also great feeling to be wanted sometimes. It makes me feel,important :D

Since this is unpaid job,I wish the people above could give me a Prada handbag (of my choice) as a token of appreciation.

Merci. I love you.
Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis
Advertisement
 

Start typing and press Enter to search